Vanadium Redox Batteries (VRB) are suited to many sustainable energy applications.
The CellCube energy storage system is considered to be a milestone in the history of the regenerative energy management.
Whether in combination with photovoltaics, wind power plants, biogas generators or in parallel operation – the vanadium redox flow energy storage system ensures uninterrupted power supply. It is independent of weather and temperature fluctuations, temperatures, length of day or unstable grids.
The GILDEMEISTER range of batteries is prefixed FB for ‘Flow Battery’ and each model number refers to the number of kilowatts of power output and the number of kilowatt hours of storage.
An FB10-100 is therefore a flow battery with 10kW of power and 100kWh of storage; an FB250-1000 is a flow battery with 250kW of power output and 1000kWh of storage.
All batteries are scalable and can be added together in multiples to suit your requirements.
More reasons to choose VRB for energy storage
- High level of safety, non-flammable, non-explosive
- Virtually unlimited cyclisation
- Scalable system through a parallel connection of multiple CellCubes
- CellCube is 100% capable of deep discharge cycles
- Turnkey energy storage in a weatherproof and tamper-proof housing
- Up to 80 % efficiency
- Integrated system solution, including specially adapted inverters, thus giving access to various energy sources.
- Optional remote or online maintenance
- Central temperature management
- Optimal operational performance as a result of smart battery management
- Simple and cost-effective transport thanks to standard freight containers
- Vanadium is environmentally-friendly and recyclable
- Spontaneous response to load demand